Van Engelen, without doubt one of the stateliest and most centrally located residential areas in Curaçao. This residential area was one of the first residential areas that was developed outside the center of Willemstad. As a result, the layout of the neighborhood is very generous and the residential area is very shady because of the mature planting.
This classic house is characterized by its atmosphere, beautifully landscaped garden (with mature trees), practical layout and spacious (separate) apartment. The bathrooms and kitchen (s) have recently been renewed. The house is located on a dead-end street so that only destined traffic is in the street and therefor it is very peaceful.
The main building consists (among other things) of:
• Spacious living room that is directly connected to the front and (very spacious) rear porch
• 3 bedrooms
• 2 bathrooms
• Practical and modern kitchen
• Work and / or study room (adjacent to the front porch and therefore also good to use as an office / practice at home)
The (separate) apartment consists of:
• Covered porch;
• Living room with a full kitchen;
• 2 (spacious) bedrooms
• 1 bathroom
• Space for washing machine
The back porch can be considered as a very spacious living room and has an approximate surface of ca. 90m².
Separate from the house are two practical storage as well as an outdoor toilet.
For the irrigation of the garden the house is equipped with a deep well.
The plot is completely walled / fenced.
NOTE: The separate apartment is presently rented.
• Asking price: ANG. 475,000, = (excl. closing costs)
• Plot surface: 860m² (freehold land – cadastral discription: Second District, Section A, number 139)
• Built surface: approx. 300m² (incl. Front and rear porch, separate apartment and separate storage rooms)
• Acceptance: in consultation