Kaya Papilon 25, there is no better house in Jan Thiel...
This beautiful Mediterranean villa is built on a hill. From the galleries and the balcony you have a panoramic view, starting from the pool, through the extensive cactus fields to the salt fields of Jan Thiel with Willemstad in the background.
The house is different from the local architecture; the Mediterranean style is clearly present. The antique roof tiles have even been imported from France.
The entrance of the house is formed by an antique door, the 'key' to the underlying spaces.
What immediately stands out when entering the two small patios on the other side, the openness that is characterized by this is typical of the rest of the house.
At the end of a short corridor is the spacious living room, with a high ceiling of 5 meters high. On the other side of the hall, the gallery is located as a spur (like the entire house) with tiles imported from Spain. Here you will also find a Romeo & Juliet balcony, where you can have breakfast together and enjoy the enormous view. The gallery opens into the veranda. The covered veranda is probably the most used part of the house. Through 6 sliding doors with so-called shutters (= louvres) you enter the comfortable kitchen with a large dining room (of approx. 50m²).
One floor below you will find the master bedroom, which is connected to the bathroom by a hard-glass door, equipped with a separate toilet, and the walk-in closet. The master bedroom (including bathroom and walk-in closet has an area of about 80m².) On this floor you will also find a very spacious office which is also connected to two spacious bedrooms and a complete bathroom. bedrooms and hallways are equipped with spacious and practical built-in cupboards.The master bedroom and office space are in direct connection with the pool, the pool area and the (stone) garden house, equipped with a professional pizza oven, grill, separate toiler and separate shower room.
Furthermore, it should be noted that all this is located in a beautifully landscaped and beautifully maintained garden.
For the cars is an indoor garage for 2 cars and a carport for 2 cars is present.
Indoor there is also a fitness room available.
• Spacious living room with adjoining kitchen and dining room
• 5 spacious bedrooms, why a very large and stylish master bedroom with 3 French doors to the pool and poolarea and tuim
• 4 bathrooms
• Large (indoor) office (including 3.5m cupboard and three custom-made desks)
• Indoor fitness room
• 2 bedrooms with 2 separate showers and toilet
• All rooms are air-conditioned by (inverter) air conditioners
• Beautifully landscaped tropical garden, with a generous pool;
• Stone garden house with bar, professional pizza (wood) oven, separate grill and separate shower and toilet
• Indoor garage for 2 cars
• Carport for 2 cars
• Beautiful, dozens of kilometers, unobstructed view of adjacent nature reserve;
• The whole is secured by stylish grills
• Thick concrete walls provide a cool & comfortable home
• Built area: approx. 530m² (excluding carport)
• Plot surface: approx. 1.300m² (own land)