Playa Kalki, the gem-stone for those who are familiar with Curacao but also for those who know Curaçao from several vacations. This area is known for its beautiful (public) beaches, tranquility and the authentic island-vibe that can only be found in this area.
This luxury and spacious dwelling is located on the second row, behind the houses directly adjacent to the Caribbean Sea, which makes the sea view both during the daytime and in the evening beautiful. In addition to the sea view, this property has a beautiful view towards the hillside where the Christoffelberg is a part of.
This house now consists of two parts:
• Ground floor: a spacious living room with an open kitchen (equipped with equipment); and an extension of the living room a spacious (covered) porch / veranda is located; spacious bedroom (fitted with air conditioning), full bathroom and a second bedroom currently in use as laundry / storage room (with its own entrance);
• 2nd. floor: Spacious balcony (with a beautiful view towards the sea and towards the hillside where the Christoffelberg is part of); Spacious living room with open plan kitchen (fitted with (loose) appliances) connected to the balcony through patio doors; Spacious bedroom (air conditioned); Full bathroom; Second bedroom (air conditioned) currently in use as a study-e / o workroom.
Literally within walking distance from this property, the (public) beach of Playa Kalki, as well as the beaches of Playa Forti and the fishing-harbour of Westpunt are located. The most beautiful diving spots of Curacao are also all (by car) at a short distance. In the immediate vicinity of this property there are several small/cozy restaurants, as well as the luxurious Kura Hulanda Lodge (Beach Resort).
• Land area: 739m² (right of lease to 31 March 2060)
• Yacht canon: ANG. 1.80p / m² per year
• Asking price ANG. 549,000, = k.k. (Excl. Inventory *)
• Acceptance: In consultation
*) Seller is open to sell the inventory (excl. Strictly personal items) at an agreed purchase price to buyer.
NOTE: Part of the plot (in use as garden) of approx.160m² freehond is currently being used by the sellers of this project. The seller is (formally) not the owner of this plot of freehold and therefor this parcel is not included in the above mention lot-size. It is now known that the owner of this land will work along and is cooperatively if a new owner wishes to buy this land. Good to mention that the house is not located on the parcel of land of approx. 160m².